The penny loafer is defined as a casual leather shoe with a decorative slotted leather strip over the upper, in which a coin may be placed, usually a penny. Ever since the Duke of Windsor popularized this shoe in the 1930s, it has become a necessity in every gentleman’s shoe wardrobe.
T. B. Phelps’ Ventura Penny Loafer is crafted using soft calfskin leather, and offers unmatched comfort and refined styling.
Calfskin is naturally soft, with handsome graining and exceptional durability. The Ventura features a hand-stitched upper and outsole, full leather linings, 1/4″ genuine leather heal, and genuine leather outsole.
The Ventura is a beautiful addition to any refined wardrobe.
- Genuine handsewn on the last construction
- Hand-sueded leather outsole
- Leather covered memory comfort cushioned insole
- Sizes: 8-13 medium (half sizes from 8-1/2 to 11-1/2)
- Colors: Hand-Finished Tan
- Hand-crafted with USA leathers