Please note: This is an updated version of the popular Key West Penny loafer as it features multiple leathers.
The penny loafer is defined as a casual leather shoe with a decorative slotted leather strip over the upper, in which a coin may be placed, usually a penny. Ever since the Duke of Windsor popularized this shoe in the 1930s, it has become a necessity in every gentleman’s shoe wardrobe.
The Key West features genuine hand-sewn construction and is given time to properly mold to the last. This assures consistent fit and long lasting wear. T.B. Phelps uses only the best leathers and components available to satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
Casual, yet sophisticated, you can sport the Key West loafer in any situation and be comfortable as well as stylish.
- Genuine handsewn on the last construction
- Rubber non-skid traditions mudguard outsole
- Leather covered memory comfort cushioned insole
- Matching leather penny strap
- Khaki Croco/Briar Waxy Croco
- Hand-crafted with USA leathers