Feel the spirit of The Blowing Rock –North Carolina’s most famous natural attraction. Created during the formation of the Blue Ridge Mountains, strong pressure in the rocks of the earth’s crust produced the Blowing Rock, which peaks out over a 3,000’ drop to Johns River gorge. A site to inspire you, Madison Creek’s Blowing Rock Jacket pays tribute to this majestic work of nature.
This lightweight jacket captures the spirit of the Blue Ridge Mountains in ways you’d never dream. Inspired by vintage washed cotton jackets from the 80’s, this collection uses a 4.5 oz cotton poplin and just the right amount of pigment dyeing and vintage wash to make it your favorite go-to jacket for early fall.
This jacket runs a little slimmer, if you are on the high side of our sizing guide, you may want to move up a size.
- Zip Front Jacket with Storm Flap & MC Snaps
- 2 Upper Vertical Zipper Pockets
- 2 Lower Slash Pockets with Hidden Snap Closure
- Should Epaulets and 1 Interior Zipper Security Pocket
- 1/2 Lined in Poly Twill for Light Weight
- Elbow Patches in Shell Fabric and Adjustable Cuffs with Buttons