You’ll never feel the biting wind and sleet while wearing Cockpit USA’s B-3 Hooded Sheepskin Bomber. This classic bomber has been modified by the addition of a
shearling, coyote fur-trimmed hood giving you extra warmth and protection from the elements.The B-3 Hooded Sheepskin Bomber has a luxurious detachable zippered hood, side-entry pockets and a wind flap protected front zipper.
Over time, the sheepskin will distress to develop a suede finish, giving your bomber jacket the weathered, battle-worn look that makes original 1934 B-3 jacket a much loved classic.
- Crafted from thick, supple shearling with a nappa leather finished exterior
- Removable hood lined with coyote fur
- Leather welted seams
- Double buckle throat latch
- Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
- Side entry hand warmer pockets
- Interior pocket
- Adjustable belted straps at the waist
- This is a regular fit jacket
Since Cockpit USA items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as they rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that Cockpit USA produces the best quality flight apparel and we want to make sure you are satisfied.