During the Korean War, the Nylon B-15 bomber jacket was heavily used by jet fighters and bomber pilots in cramped cockpits due to its warmth and material reduction.
The B-15 bomber jacket remains true to its style and adornments, including a faux fur collar, leather oxygen tab, and slash pockets for an authentic replica.
*Please use the size chart offered.
- Military spec nylon flight satin
- Insulated with a polyester fiberfill
- Synthetic fur collar
- Air Force Wing & Star embroidered patch on the left sleeve
- Front zipper over a wind flap
- Snap close side entry pockets
- Mil spec sleeve pen/pencil pocket
- Inside chest pocket
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in 1950s US Air Force Blue or Early Air Force Olive
- Dry clean only.
- Proudly made in the USA.