Pea coats were originally worn by sailors and fishermen and got their name from the Dutch word “pieje,” which was a coarse woolen fabric.
Both the British Royal Navy and the US Navy adopted the Dutch peacoat design for their own purposes.
The ulster collar can be buttoned all the way up to protect its wearer from cold and wind.
The interior of this elegant style has been upgraded by Cockpit USA with 5 pockets to keep your hands free.
The Admiral US Navy Peacoat is a staple for any man’s wardrobe. Cockpit’s tailored military classic peacoat is unmatched by any other.
The Admiral USN peacoats are both stylish and comfortable.
*Please use the size chart offered.
- 32-34 oz P-90 melton wool ( 80% wool -20% nylon)
- Lined with Cockpit USA’s signature emblem lining
- Ulster collar
- Double breasted chest with custom USN regulation size horn anchor buttons
- Side entry pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Inside camo pouch pocket
- Inside pen/wallet camo pocket
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in navy
- Dry clean only.
- Proudly made in the USA