6 East Loro Piana Super 120s Gabardine – Park Ave Model
The Loro Piana family is originally from Trivero (a district in north Italy famous for textile production) where they started as merchants of wool fabrics at the beginning of the 19th century. Now, the Loro Piana fabric is recognized around the world as the benchmark for luxury. You cannot buy a better fabric or a better slack.
A novelty for 6 East, this Super 120’s cloth is the jewel of the collection. Supple, lustrous, and excellent for the boardroom, social events, or world travel: this trouser will be your favorite.
- Rounded extension with loop-tab closure
- 2 Front 1/8″ top pockets with top stitch
- 2 Back welt pockets button through
- 3/8″ Loops
- On waistband watch pocket
- Coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Half front lining
- Dress waistband construction with “v” notch in the back