Bomber jackets were introduced during World War I, when most airplanes did not have an enclosed cockpit and the need for durable, warm jackets was at a high. Today the bomber has developed into a phenomenon that knows no border, language or culture.
Rodd & Gunn’s Westhaven bomber jacket is cut from supple Italian tanned Goatskin. It’s distinguished with clean lines, classic aviator styling, and a versatile mid length.
The Westhaven is a statement in luxury.
- 100% Genuine goat skin leather, tanned in Italy
- Lining: 100% polyamide soft-touch taffeta
- Premium 8 gauge zips by Japanese company YKK
- One interior zip chest pocket
- Ergonomically cut sleeves
- Heavy durable poly-core thread, designed to last a lifetime
- Care Instructions: Clean by leather specialist only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5″, Height 187.5cms/6’1″