You want to be taken seriously, get good service at a restaurant, and make a good first impression when you meet a business partner.
When you’re wearing Rodd & Gunn’s Calton Hill Coat, all this is a given.
This tailored overcoat is crafted in an Italian tech-wool blend, with a melange herringbone for a marbled effect. The Calton hill is stylishly sophisticated with a tailored lapel, straight cut, jet chest pocket and patch pockets.
An unlined construction allows adaptability and wider motion on the body, while the interior sleeve lining provides a soft-touch and ease for layering.
The Calton Hill is a well-fitted classic that you’ll get thousands of wears out of. And every time you put it on, you’ll instantly step up your style. Even if you’re just wearing jeans and t-shirt underneath.
- This garment carries the Woolmark Blend logo, a symbol of quality that certifies we meet the strictest wool quality and performance standards
- Woven in Italy – 53% Lana wool, 38% Cotton, 9% Polyamide
- Front & Sleeve lining: 53% Polyester, 47% Viscose
- Notch lapel collar
- Angled front welt pockets
- Single back vent allows for movement
- Two interior chest pockets
- Care instructions: Dry-clean only
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5″, Height 187.5cms/6’1″