Cockpit USA’s USN Deck Jacket continues to pay homage to those who served to protect our freedom. Inspired by the USN Type A2 jackets, this deck jacket finds it’s inspiration in the servicemen of the 1960s.
The Vietnam War Era Type A-2 Cold/Weather Deck jacket was a combination of the best design features of U.S. Navy deck jackets dating back three decades; making it the most functional and comfortable deck jacket to date. Cockpit USA improves upon this classic jacket by making it in P-90 wool for added warmth.
- Storm Cuffs
- Button & Zip Front Placket to protect against wind /draft
- Official P-90 US Navy Wool
- Leather straps on either side to secure the bottom of jacket
- Quilted lining
- USN Anchor Genuine Horn Buttons
- Side entry pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Left front pocket
- Adjustable belted straps at the waist
- Zipper under button wind flap
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in navy
- Dry clean only
- Proudly made in the USA
Since Cockpit USA items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as they rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that Cockpit USA produces the best quality flight apparel and we want to make sure you are satisfied.