Inspired by the classic styles of the L-2B, and MA-1 Flight Jackets worn by USAF pilots and aircrew from the 1950s and into the 1980s, Cockpit USA’s Seersucker Bomber is an instant classic.
Designed with warmer temperatures in mind, the jacket is finely crafted from light weight navy blue seersucker. This distinctive fabric’s rippled texture keeps it away from the skin to keep you cool, yet it’s strong enough to provide a windbreak on a windy summer day.
The Cockpit USA Seersucker Bomber is easy to style with just about any look and the perfect choice for a day on the water, a trip to the beach, or stroll through the city on a cool summer day.
- Made of soft, light weight 60/40 Cotton/Poly Blend Seersucker fabric
- Mil Spec style Snap side entry flap pockets
- Mil Spec style left sleeve pencil/utility pocket
- Interior iPhone / ID Pocket
- Soft and Durable Nylon Blend Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband
- Tailored for a slim fit
- Proudly made in the USA