Cockpit USA’s Sage N3B Parka is based on the authentic 1950s Air Force Extreme Cold Weather parka originally worn by the U.S Air Force flight crews stationed in extremely cold areas.
Perfect for today’s practical man looking for warmth and comfort during the harsh winter months, this parka features double flight satin reinforcements on the elbows and a redesigned hood for contemporary wear. This new ergonomic hood allows for better visibility than the original, which was meant to be worn over protective headgear.
The Sage N3B is insulated with luxurious PrimaLoft, a modern alternative to the original polyester filled lining and more practical than down. It’s lightweight, yet strong enough to keep the cold out. Though redefined, this iconic jacket maintains its military roots.
- Mil spec sage nylon flight satin twill
- Coyote fur trim hood
- Quilted WWII camouflage patterned parachute cloth lining
- Insulated with PrimaLoft®
- Two side entry snap close chest pockets
- Two front flap snap close pockets
- Left sleeve mil spec pen/pencil pocket
- Three interior pockets
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Dry clean only
- Made in the USA