Cockpit USA’s Las Vegas Lady Pinup A-2 Jacket is an authentic A-2 jacket featuring a Las Vegas Pin-Up girl taken from art found on a WWII Bomber. This one-of-a-kind jacket is a salute to the WWII trend among pilots of painting inspiring slogans and beautiful women on the noses of their planes and backs of their jackets for good luck.
More than just a piece of clothing, this jacket is a tribute to the creativity of dedicated pilots during the war and a statement of your appreciation of their imagination and savoir-faire.
- Crafted from 100% antique lambskin leather
- Lined with an embroidered and silk screened pilot’s escape map appliqué
- Back features a screen printed pinup painting
- Front zipper under wind flap
- Two snap close flap pockets
- Side entry pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in black or brown
- Proudly made in the USA
Since Cockpit USA items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as they rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that Cockpit USA produces the best quality flight apparel and we want to make sure you are satisfied.