Love that Big Band Sound? Then you’ll love Cockpit USA’s tribute to the incomparable bandleader of the 1940s.
The Glenn Miller A-2 Jacket immortalizes the sound and the era in a lambskin A2 jacket with an original Cockpit USA handprinted art image of Glenn Miller playing his trombone, officially licensed by Glenn Miller’s estate.
Miller, a captain in the US Army Air Forces, took his band and its music to the troops fighting in France in WWII. Miller was missing in action in 1944 on a flight from England to France over the English channel, but will forever be remembered as the father of Swing and the unrivaled musician of his time.
The Glenn Miller lambskin A-2 is designed for those who appreciate the great musicians who defined a whole era of popular culture.
- Crafted from 100% antique lambskin leather
- Lined with a silk screened Glenn Miller appliqué
- Back features a screen printed painting of Glenn Miller
- Front zipper under wind flap
- Two snap close flap pockets
- Side entry pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in brown
- Made in the USA