A briefcase should do more than just hold your business essentials. It should do so with style and elegance.
Bosca’s Flapover Brief in Dolce Leather fulfills your briefcase demands charmingly. With the casual look of a soft-bodied brief, its hand stained, semi-gloss finish is sure to impress.
This unique briefcase has ample storage and Bosca’s signature organizational suite. It’s built to stylishly hold everything you need to get the job done, whatever the job may be.
- 2 medium exterior pockets under front flap
- 1 large interior pocket
- 1 interior zippered pocket
- Signature organizational suite
- Padded bottom
- Tablet pocket
- Rear facing zipper pocket
- Hidden zippered “trolley slip” so that the bag slips over a luggage handle
- Aged brass hardware
- Interior key lanyard
- Accommodates a 14″ computer
- 1.5″ wide detachable nylon strap w/leather shoulder pad
- 10″ x 14.5″ x 3.5″
- 3.359 lbs
- Dolce by Bosca is hand-stained Italian leather. It has an old-world look and is polished to a soft luster. It develops a warm soft patina with age and wear.
- Dolce is certified Italian Vegetable Tanned leather.
- Delivered in signature Bosca packaging – perfect for gift giving.
About Dolce Leather
Dolce in Italian means; sweet, soft, luscious, and smooth. Bosca named their Dolce Leather accordingly because of its decadent soft feel and distinct look. Italian, hand-stained, vegetable tanned leather. Dolce matures over time developing a soft patina as it ages to the perfect sweetness. The rich stain highlights the natural grains and textures of the veg-tanned leather.
Finish: Low luster, semi-gloss