Because you trust only a well-established, cosmopolitan fine luxury leather supplier, Bradshaw Forbes is proud to offer you the unparalleled products of Armin Oehler.
Since 1823, the Oehler family has been crafting luxury leathers. Their tannery has thrived for generations providing high quality leather to luxury brands globally. Today, the company is run by the 6th generation of Oehlers.
A hand sewn shoe with a Goodyear Welt allows for long lasting endurance and wet/dry traction. The cork insole provides cushion and shock absorbing properties for all-day comfort with excellent maneuverability.
Armin Oehler's well-crafted shoe is a wardrobe staple for a gentlemen of refined tastes and exhilirating lifesyle.
Bradshaw Forbes is including the beautiful, AO engineered two pocket velvet shoe bag with each pair purchased at no cost to you. (A $16 value)
Here are some of the features that make Armin Oehler the only shoe you'll buy:
- Upper leather from our Oehler calf hydro-velour (suede). The unique tanning process provides superior water resistance. Easy to clean and quick drying.
- Premium upper leather from our finest Oehler calf hides.
- Full leather lining.
- Natural leather insole for breathability and lasting comfort. Tucked in the insole is a layer of natural cork providing you endurance and extra insulation. With wear the sole contours to your foot shape giving the shoe a bespoke fit.
- Oak tanned leather outsoles are treated for lasting durable wear.
- Reinforced stacked heel.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Steel shank provides reinforced strength and support to your fine welted shoes.
- Handcrafted with attention to detail.