This shirt features an Italian milled fabric crafted from premium organic linen yarns harvested in France and Belgium.
Temperature regulating linen bestows a lightweight, breathable feel ideal for the warmer months, whilst the bright multi-check is sure to make a statement.
- Woven in Italy – 100% Linen
- The fabric is certified by European Flax and harvested in France and Belgium
- Woven in Northern Italy by Albini, the shirting masters
- Delave washed yarns give the fabric a faded look and soft feel
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- French front with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons
- Box pleat at back yoke allows for greater range of motions
- Cuffed sleeves
- Curved hem
- Pre-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Care instructions: Machine wash
- Made in Mauritius
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"