The B-3 bomber jacket was a a firm favorite among bomber crews during WWII because it was designed for both open cockpit and high altitude flying. Cockpit USA's Genuine B-3 Bomber Jacket is crafted with a nappa leather finished exterior that Jeff Clyman designed in the late 1970s, based on the lost technique used on the originals. In 1978 Cockpit USA added side entry hand warmer pockets updating the jacket to contemporary standards.
You'll face the cold without fear wearing Cockpit USA's Genuine B-3 Bomber Jacket.
- Crafted from thick, supple shearling with a nappa leather finished exterior
- Leather welted seams
- Double buckle throat latch
- Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
- Side entry hand warmer pockets
- Interior pocket
- Adjustable belted straps at the waist
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in brown
- Proudly made in the USA
Since Cockpit USA items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as they rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that Cockpit USA produces the best quality flight apparel and we want to make sure you are satisfied.