The Deck Jacket was originally introduced in the 1940s for the US Navy during WWII to provide a durable and warm jacket for sailors.
Cockpit USA's rendition of the WWII Navy Deck crew jacket is crafted from waxed cotton and boasts aluminum quick release clasps for added attitude.
Not just a fashion statement, this Deck Jacket will soon be your favorite coat.
- Crafted from water repellant, durable waxed cotton
- Melton lining
- Polifiber sleeve lining
- Six aluminum quick release clasps
- Front zipper under wind flap
- 1940s style hand warmers
- Two interior snap close pockets
- Knit cuffs and waist band
- This is a slim fit jacket
- Available in Navy
- Hand wash with warm water, no detergent, air dry. Do not dry clean